Monday, April 16, 2007

Good Times.....

I know it's been a little while since I last posted... been crazy busy coming back after Easter break..

BTW.. Hope every ones was well.. I spent time with my family which is number one to me.. Great time..

While I was up in cold, snow flurry, Ohio... I stopped by the Elitefts headquarters which is not to far a drive away from my family's home and taught Dave Tate how to hit the heavy bag as he requested...

After working with Dave.. I got to bullshit with Jim Wendler a bit and that is always a blast..

Good times as I have an article about the experience and pics of Dave hitting the heavy bag in this months upcoming( Ya I send them out a bit late!) Pilgerstrainingsystems.com and Theultimateboxingworkout.com newsletters..

Check the article and pics out.. The pics are cool..

No comments: