Saturday, April 7, 2007

Don't Knock It Till You've Tried It.

I always hear trainers and trainees knocking certain training systems without even trying them or really knowing what they truly are about.

This is one thing that pisses me off.

Those people are usually the ones that chase their tales in training and make little to no gains.

More so because of their time spent on the internet and not the weight room..

Ahhh yes the Internet super trainer....

You put those trainers in the gym with their clients and you wouldn't be able to tell who's the trainer and who's the client..

The good trainers and trainees are always willing to experiment and try things. They keep an open mind.

For a brief time I was the guy that followed one certain system and had a close mind to others.

Man am I glad I flipped!

This has allowed my athletes, clients, and I to keep experiencing greater gains in our training.

I owe this to being truly open minded and willing to listen and try methods before I knock them and shut them out.....

Doing otherwise is insane!

No comments: