Thursday, May 3, 2007

Big Fight.. Big Pressure.. Somebody is Cracking Up...

I gotta tell you guy's... I'm so glad that Mayweather/De La Hoya 24/7 is coming to an end and the fight is upon us.....

Sure is was cool to see the in camp training footage, and behind the scenes dealings... But the level of class was so telling from the get go...Team De La Hoya were all pros and classy gentlemen throughout the show.... Now the Mayweather camp has been a polar opposite... All the talk and antics from the Mayweather camp has been enough... That's it... No more... Can't watch anymore without putting the TV on mute....

Me myself... I have met Floyd Jr. in Vegas before... he was VERY cool and down to earth.. great guy... Understand this about Floyd Jr. All that shit he is talking is that.. Just hype.. He really does have more class than he's showing.. He's just hyping and trying some physiological warfare.. If you call it that on Oscar...

I chatted with Floyd Sr. for a half hour in Vegas too.. Sr. is what he is.. I'll give him that.. He's no fake.. What you see is what you get.. At least he isn't taking the low class road like Roger...

The 3rd and final episode airs tonight and I'm still trying to figure out what the hell has happened or is happening to Roger with half the shit he is saying.. It just makes you sit back and go... Huh!!?!??? The guy seems to have gotten more loony with each passing show..

Now I heard what he said at the final presser yesterday about Roach and Eddie Futch...

Roger has balls and much ignorance to be dissing Futch... I mean common! Futch has trained 19 more world champions than Roger... The biggest thing though... Is that he did it with class...

Roger refers to Freddie Roach as that punching bag over there... Hmmm.... well that punching bag is a 2 time trainer of the year and is a much in demand trainer... This is reality...

Now Roger... Back to reality man... Common.. you can do it... Your not in la la land anymore were you are king...and the best trainer ever... where Futch's legendary accomplishments don't exists... Wake up and face reality... I mean you might really be facing it hard after the fight Saturday night.. We'll see...

One thing I wanna know is... Hey so called best trainer living... What or how many contenders/champions do you have or will train after your cash cow nephew retires?

Roger has been cracking up lately and it's beginning to make me wonder.... Is the big fight pressure bearing down on him... Damn.. It makes me wonder if he will make it to the fight without getting shot or his ass severely kicked!

That's one thing about boxing... It's a great sport no doubt.. But... It's characters like Roger who tarnish it, and make people turned of to the sport....

I will be writing in tomorrow with my fight prediction... I hope you guy's enjoy the fight and for you boxing junkies out there if you like watching the pre fight interviews and such.. do your selves a favor and mute the TV when Roger appears!

Have a great and sane day you guy's...

No comments: